You searched for: Institution UC Berkeley Remove constraint Institution: UC Berkeley Type Dataset Remove constraint Type: Dataset Year 2017 Remove constraint Year: 2017
1. A subset of Californian vascular plant species recognized by Baldwin et al. (2017), corresponding to to the “large and intermediate-sized genera” studied by Stebbins & Major (1965)
2017. Baldwin, Bruce G., Thornhill, Andrew H., Freyman, William A., Ackerly, David D., Kling, Matthew M., Morueta-Holme, Naia, and Mishler, Brent D. Column one includes 2356 Californian vascular plant species recognized by Baldwin et al. (2017 Amer. J. Bot.), and column 2 inc... UC Berkeley.
2017. Thompson, Christopher and Wagner, David. This dataset contains the repository data used for our study "A Large-Scale Study of Modern Code Review and Security in Open Source ... UC Berkeley.
3. Dataset for Large-Scale Analysis of Modern Code Review Practices and Software Security in Open Source Software
2017. Thompson, Christopher. Dataset for my thesis titled "Large-Scale Analysis of Modern Code Review Practices and Software Security in Open Source Software. ... UC Berkeley.
4. Demonstration retrievals from "Quantification of the effect of modeled lightning NO2 on UV-visible air mass factors"
2017. Laughner, Joshua and Cohen, Ronald. Space-borne measurements of tropospheric nitrogen dioxide (NO2) are up to 10x more sensitive to upper tropospheric NO2 than near-surface ... UC Berkeley.
5. Experimental and Supplementary Data for The Roles of Impact and Inertia in the Failure of a Shoelace Knot
2017. Daily-Diamond, Christopher, Gregg, Christine, and O'Reilly, Oliver. Raw experimental data gathered during impulsive forcing of a shoelace knot on a pendulum apparatus, in various orientations, with ... UC Berkeley.
6. Forcing files and Model output for "Contrasting impacts of the South Pacific Split Jet and the Southern Annular Mode modulation on Southern Ocean circulation and biogeochemistry"
2017. Chiang, John, Tokos, Kathy, Lee, Shih-Yu, and Matsumoto, Katsumi. This contains the CESM forcing files and ocean model output used in Chiang J.C.H, K. Tokos, S.-Y. Lee, and K. Matsumoto, Contrasting ... UC Berkeley.
7. GEOS-Chem output for "Lightning NOx Emissions: Reconciling measured and modeled emissions estimates with updated NOx chemistry"
2017. Laughner, Joshua, Cohen, Ronald, and Nault, Benjamin. These GEOS-Chem simulations examine the effect of recent advances to our understanding of upper tropospheric chemistry on our ability to ... UC Berkeley.
8. Master spatial file for for Spatial phylogenetics of the native California flora (Thornhill et al. BMC Biology)
2017. Thornhill, Andrew, Baldwin, Bruce, Freyman, William, Nosratinia, Sonia, Kling, Matthew, Morueta-Holme, Naia, Madsen, Thomas, Ackerly, David, Mishler, Brent, and Thornhill, Andrew. Georeferenced locality information for 1083 OTUs assembled from all Californian native vascular plant records from herbarium specimens ... UC Berkeley.
9. Master spatial file for native California vascular plants used by Baldwin et al. (2017 Amer. J. Bot.)
2017. Baldwin, Bruce G., Thornhill, Andrew H., Freyman, William A., Ackerly, David. D., Kling, Matthew M., Morueta-Holme, Naia, and Mishler, Brent D. Georeferenced locality information of all Californian native vascular plant species from herbarium specimens obtained from five different... UC Berkeley.
2017. Xu, Shaosui. The zip file contains field line tracing results from a MHD simulation, which are used to create Figure 3 of manuscript #2017GL... UC Berkeley.