You searched for: Institution UC Berkeley Remove constraint Institution: UC Berkeley Type Dataset Remove constraint Type: Dataset
2019. Zhu, Qindan, Laughner, Joshua, and Cohen, Ron. The BEHR reprocesses tropospheric NO2 columns from the Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) satellite using high resolution a prio... UC Berkeley.
2019. Zhu, Qindan, Laughner, Josh, and Cohen, Ron. The BEHR reprocesses tropospheric NO2 columns from the Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) satellite using high resolution a prio... UC Berkeley.
2017. Thompson, Christopher and Wagner, David. This dataset contains the repository data used for our study "A Large-Scale Study of Modern Code Review and Security in Open Source ... UC Berkeley.
2018. Alnoamany, Yasmin and Borghi, John. We are interested in learning about perceptions, values, and behaviors around the computer software generated as part of the re... UC Berkeley.
15. Dataset for Large-Scale Analysis of Modern Code Review Practices and Software Security in Open Source Software
2017. Thompson, Christopher. Dataset for my thesis titled "Large-Scale Analysis of Modern Code Review Practices and Software Security in Open Source Software. ... UC Berkeley.
16. Demonstration retrievals from "Quantification of the effect of modeled lightning NO2 on UV-visible air mass factors"
2017. Laughner, Joshua and Cohen, Ronald. Space-borne measurements of tropospheric nitrogen dioxide (NO2) are up to 10x more sensitive to upper tropospheric NO2 than near-surface ... UC Berkeley.
2018. Liu, Shou, Lipczynska, Aleksandra, Schiavon, Stefano, and Arens, Edward. Comfort cooling by ceiling fans is cost-effective and energy-efficient compared to compressor-based cooling and fans are common... UC Berkeley.
18. Direct mapping of curve-crossing dynamics in IBr by attosecond transient absorption spectroscopy
2019. Kobayashi, Yuki, Chang, Kristina, Zeng, Tao, Neumark, Daniel, and Leone, Stephen. Herein is the experimental data set for the publication titled "Direct mapping of curve-crossing dynamics in IBr by attosecond ... UC Berkeley.
19. Directed Evolution of AAV for Efficient Gene Delivery to Canine and Primate Retina - Raw counts of variants from deep sequencing
2018. Byrne, Leah, Day, Timothy, Visel, Meike, Dalkara, Deniz, Dufour, Valerie, Pompeo Marinho, Felipe, Merigan, William, Aguirre, Gustavo, Beltran, William, Schaffer, David, and Flannery, John. Efficient AAV-mediated gene delivery remains a significant obstacle to effective retinal gene therapies. Here, we apply the process of ... UC Berkeley.
20. Discomfort due to glare from a large source: Evaluating stimulus range effects when using the luminance adjustment procedure
2018. Kent, Michael, Cheung, Toby, and Schiavon, Stefano. Using the luminance adjustment procedure, we evaluated four discomfort sensation on a Hopkinson-like glare scale: (a), (b), (c) ... UC Berkeley.