You searched for: Institution UC Irvine Remove constraint Institution: UC Irvine Year 2019 Remove constraint Year: 2019
2019. Ortega, John, Smith, James, Snider, Jefferson, and Reeves, J. Michael. Several different types of measurements of particle size and concentration were compared during the 2016 Airborne Research Inst... UC Irvine.
2019. Mouginot, Jeremie, Rignot, Eric, Scheuchl, Bernd, Wood, Michael, and Millan, Romain. We derive surface ice velocity using data from 16 satellite sensors deployed by 6 different space agencies. The list of sensors and the ... UC Irvine.
2019. Mouginot, Jeremie, Rignot, Eric, Scheuchl, Bernd, Wood, Michael, and Millan, Romain. We derive surface ice velocity using data from 16 satellite sensors deployed by 6 different space agencies. The list of sensors is given ... UC Irvine.
4. Association of Serum Paraoxonase/Arylesterase Activity With All-Cause Mortality in Maintenance Hemodialysis Patients
2019. Suematsu, Yasunori, Goto, Masaki, Park, Christina, Nunes, Ane C.F., Jing, WangHui, Streja, Elani, Rhee, Connie M., Cruz, Siobanth, Kashyap, Moti L., Vaziri, Nosratola D., Narayanaswami, Vasanthy, Kalantar-Zadeh, Kamyar, and Moradi, Hamid. Context: In end-stage renal disease (ESRD), serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) level is not an accurate predictor of ... UC Irvine.
5. Data from: Multichannel Stroboscopic Videography (MSV): A technique for visualizing multiple channels for behavioral measurements.
2019. Soto, Alberto, McHenry, Matthew, and Po, Theodora. Biologists commonly visualize dierent features of an organism using distinct sources of illumination. Multichannel imaging has largely no... UC Irvine.
6. Figures for "California forest die-off linked to multi-year deep soil drying in 2012-2015 drought"
2019. Goulden, Michael and Goulden, Michael. Data underlying main figures in "California forest die-off linked to multi-year deep soil drying in 2012-2015 drought", published in ... UC Irvine.
2019. Mouginot, Jeremie and Rignot, Eric. We divide Greenland, including its peripheral glaciers and ice caps, into 260 basins grouped in seven regions: southwest (SW), central ... UC Irvine.
2019. Millan, Romain. We combine airborne gravity data collected in 2012 and 2016, with WISE and CECs radar sounder data from 2014 and 2015 to map bed ... UC Irvine.
9. Multistate hybrid time-dependent density functional theory with surface hopping accurately captures ultrafast thymine photodeactivation
2019. Parker, Shane, Roy, Saswata, and Furche, Filipp. Collected trajectories for paper "Multistate hybrid time-dependent density functional theory with surface hopping accurately captures ... UC Irvine.
10. Serum 2-Arachidonoylglycerol, a Major Activator of the Endocannabinoid System, is Elevated in End-Stage Renal Disease
2019. Moradi, Hamid, Park, Christina, Igarashi, Miki, Streja, Elani, Argueta, Donovan A., Soohoo, Melissa, Daglian, Jennifer, You, Amy S., Rhee, Connie M., Kashyap, Moti L., DiPatrizio, Nicholas V., Vaziri, Nosratola D., Kalantar-Zadeh, Kamyar, and Piomelli, Daniele. Context: Previous studies have shown that the endocannabinoid system, through the actions of its main mediators 2-arachidonoyl-sn-glycero... UC Irvine.
11. Supporting data for Formation of Highly Oxidized Molecules from NO3 Radical Oxidation of Δ-3-Carene: A Computational Mechanism
2019. Draper, Danielle, Smith, James, Fry, Juliane, Kurten, Theo, and Kjaergaard, Henrik. NO3 radical oxidation of most monoterpenes is a significant source of secondary organic aerosol (SOA) in many regions influenced by both ... UC Irvine.
12. Supporting Data for Relative Humidity Effect on the Formation of Highly Oxidized Molecules and New Particles during Monoterpene Oxidation
2019. Smith, James and Jiang, Jingjun. It has been widely observed around the world that the frequency and intensity of new particle formation (NPF) events are reduced during ... UC Irvine.