2016. Chen, Hao. Mammalian esophagus exhibits a remarkable change in epithelial structure during the transition from embryo to adult. However, the ... DataONE.
2016. Russo, Pedro and Prada, Cesar. The large amount of available literature in academic research imposes a considerable challenge for researchers aiming to establish a ... DataONE.
2016. Schile, Lisa, Kauffman, J. Boone, Megonigal, J. Patrick, Fourqurean, James, and Crooks, Stephen. Coastal ecosystems produce and sequester significant amounts of carbon (‘blue carbon’), which has been well documented in humid and ... DataONE.
2016. Tenopir, Carol, Hughes, Dane, Allard, Suzie, Frame, Mike, Birch, Ben, Baird, Lynn, Sandusky, Robert, Langseth, Madison, and Lundeen, Andrew. This is the data set to the Libraries Follow-Up only. This is the planned 1st follow-up for DataONE Libraries stakeholders. DataONE.
2016. Simpson, Paul C. The alpha-1A-adrenergic receptor (AR) subtype is associated with cardioprotective signaling in the mouse and human heart. The rabbit is ... UC San Francisco.
2016. Machado, Raquel and Faria, Leandro. O dataset Alugue Escarpas possui dados do site de aluguel de casas de temporada na região de Capitólio-MG. Utilizado na disciplina de ... DataONE.
7. Analysis Scripts and Data for SAMPL5 Distribution Coefficients Submission Analysis and Reference Calculations,
2016. Bannan, Caitlin C, Burley, Kalistyn H, Chiu, Michael, Gilson, Michael K, and Mobley, David L. This is the supporting information associated with the analysis of the distribution coefficient part of the SAMPL5 challenge. Below are ... UC Irvine.
2016. Salim, José Augusto, Bulsoni, Felipe, and Luz, Thamires. Doenças associados ao diabetes são recorrentes. A retinopatia diabética interfere na visão do paciente e pode ocasionar o rompimento ... DataONE.
2016. Cruz, Emerson and Ohara, Mauro. The data used in this project is a sample from a census data(1994) from the US census database. The data generated will contain census ... DataONE.
2016. Laughner, Joshua. The BErkeley High Resolution (BEHR) OMI NO2 Prototype High Temporal Resolution Product makes use of high spatial and temporal resolution ... UC Berkeley.
11. Car parameters
2016. Henderson, Harold and Velleman, Paul F. The data was extracted from the 1974 _Motor Trend_ US magazine, and comprises fuel consumption and 10 aspects of automobile design and ... DataONE.
12. Collection, treatment and analysis of air traffic data within Brazil boundaries focused on simulation scenarios.
2016. Souza, Mauricio. These data represent the a sample of air traffic in Brazil and they will be trated to be used in simulation scenarios aiming an ... DataONE.
13. Comparison of Outcomes before and after Ohio's Law Mandating Use of the FDAApproved Protocol for Medication Abortion: A Retrospective Cohort Study
2016. Upadhyay, Ushma D., Johns, Nicole E., Combellick, Sarah L., Kohn, Julia E., Keder, Lisa M., and Roberts, Sarah C.M. Background: In February 2011, an Ohio law took effect mandating use of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved ... UC San Francisco.
2016. Bartomeus, I., Vilà, M., and Santamaria, L. The authors compared uninvaded and invaded ecological communities, to examine how two species of invasive plants with large and showy ... DataONE.
2016. Crystal Cove Alliance. Crystal Cove Alliance operates the Crystal Cove Marine Protected Are Citizen Science Cruise in partnership with Newport Landing ... UC Irvine.
16. Dados de bilhetagens e de rastreamento de veículos de transporte público para a linha de ônibus 6412-10 do município de São Paulo, Brasil
2016. Pieroni, Caio, Tomasiello, Diego, Tsuda, Larissa, and Maeda, Vinicius. O arquivo compactado possui dados em diferentes formatos compreendendo dados de bilhetagens e de rastreamento de veículos no mu... DataONE.
2016. Souza, Mauricio, Correa, Guilherme, and Freitas, Janaina. The present dataset contains registers of 1 year's maneuvers in a brazilian port. The data was collected by the ports pilots and refers ... DataONE.
18. Data associated with Balasubramaniam, Beisner et al. (PeerJ, 2016): "Social buffering and contact transmission: Network connections have beneficial and detrimental effects on Shigella infection risk among captive rhesus macaques"
2016. Balasubramaniam, Krishna, Beisner, Brianne, Vandeleest, Jessica, Atwill, Rob, and McCowan, Brenda. In human and animal societies, social connections are among the most critical factors that may influence infectious disease risk. On the ... DataONE.
19. Data associated with Britten, Thatcher and Caro (PLOS One, 2016). "Zebras and biting flies: quantitative analysis of reflected light from zebra coats in their natural habitat."
2016. Britten, Kenneth H., Thatcher, Timothy D., and Caro, Tim. The images are of 21 scenes containing plains zebras (Equus burchelli) taken in their natural habitat in Katavi National Park, ... DataONE.
20. Data associated with Vandeleest, Beisner et al. (PeerJ, 2016) "Decoupling Social Status and Status Certainty Effects on Health in Macaques: A Network Approach"
2016. Vandeleest, Jessica, Beisner, Brianne, Hannibal, Darcy, Nathman, Amy, Capitanio, John, Fushing, Hsieh, Atwill, Edward, and McCowan, Brenda. Although a wealth of literature points to the importance of social factors on health, a detailed understanding of the complex interplay ... DataONE.